TREAT CUSTOMERS FAIRLY POLICY
RhoKit Customer Promise
RhoKit ensures clients are at the very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client services, products and advice.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective transactional services. As a part of our overall approach, we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality services.
Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy is to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our clients and take responsibility for the firm and staff (at all levels) providing enhanced service quality to clients, based on a culture of openness and transparency. We take the requirements of this policy, in particular the requirement to treat customers and clients fairly.
There are six key outcomes central to this TCF initiative:
- Customers are confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to the company culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers are given clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the time of contracting.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and to what they have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Key Service Principles
Living our six key customer service principles is how we deliver our customer promise. We ascertain the appropriateness of the requested service for all new clients prior to accepting an instruction, ensuring it is in line with their knowledge and experience as well as our capabilities and relevant laws.
1. We continually aim to understand the needs of our clients.
2. We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
3. We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
4. We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction.
5. We work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent always.
6. In the event that there is a conflict of interest, we will inform our clients as soon as possible once we become aware of it.
Our priority is to provide our clients with an excellent service underpinned by quality and choice. We are committed to ensuring our employees, customers and advisers want to buy our services, stay with us and recommend us to their business partners, suppliers and colleagues.
Our service is shaped by listening to our clients’ needs and understanding what is important to them. We take our responsibility for meeting the needs of our clients seriously and always look for ways to improve the quality of our service. We aim to treat our clients fairly and deliver high quality services which meet or exceed their expectations throughout their relationship with us.
We recognise that our employees are critical to delivering an outstanding client experience and ensuring our customers are treated fairly. Our culture and values encourage and support our employees to deliver this.
All our employees are fully trained in dealing with our clients, and in treating them fairly. We remunerate and incentivise our employees to encourage them to deal with all clients fairly, and to continually find ways to improve.
We respond in a timely manner to our customers and prospective customers’ questions and queries by addressing any issues or concerns promptly. All customer complaints are dealt with and escalated as appropriate and as required by us in order to meet our obligations to our clients and our regulators where applicable.